Thursday, January 6, 2011

The foundation

This is the start of my blog "obviously", among other things.  At this time I am attempting to start a portfolio website to promote myself as well as my work.  This is the start of a long term goal, a future where I can have a career doing all those things I am most passionate about doing. 

Here on Creative Pursuits you will find updates on my current projects, tips and anything else worth sharing.

To kick things off I will spend the next couple of weeks posting about projects that I have already completed.

Now my word of warning; given my wide interests in things I often take a project head on for a short while then lose interest and move on to something new.  I do this time and time again.  However, this does not affect my work ethic where I am actually employed and I hope it wont affect this project of self promotion, but I don't doubt this blog will lag occasionally.

So that's all for now, thank you all who come to read this, I look forward to sharing many great things with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rich,
    looking forward to seeing your work here! You always do a great job! Good luck on your future projects!
    -VWoo

    ReplyDelete